Non-permanent exhibition #6
Lauba is waiting for you with some fresh works and new interesting narratives! During next 30 days Lauba will be exhibiting NON-PERMANENT Exhibition #6 which gathers some thirty works made in the last twenty years, with an emphasis on works created in the new millennium. In one place we gathered together artists of different generations and expressions, whose vital and various creations mark the Croatian art of today.
Every month the Non-permanent Exhibition changes some of its segments. Such an approach reflects the need for new and different readings and contextualization of modern and contemporary artworks. Also, with each new visit we try to provide our visitors with new works and fresh experiences of the collection.
Some of the works from previous exhibitions become triggers for creating new narratives; therefore we decided to keep them where they are while exhibiting new works around them. This arrangement preserves older layers of the exhibition, the same way different layers of the house were preserved during its transformation from a stable into the People and Art House.
Along with our Non-permanent Exhibition #6 you can see Bruno Pogačnikˈs site-specific installation The Magic is gone (But the Filth is still there).
In our schedule, you can see that, from February 27th, we will be hosting Petikat workshop in our House. We are also preparing Ivana Frankeˈs exhibition Waking Background. Within this exhibition, we will show her work which was represented last year in Peggy Guggenheim Museum in Venice.
ALEM KORKUT | BRACO DIMITRIJEVIĆ | DUJE JURIĆ | IGOR RUF | IVANA FRANKE | IVAN FIJOLIĆ | ZLATKO KOPLJAR | IVAN KOŽARIĆ | KRISTINA LENARD | LOVRO ARTUKOVIĆ | MARIJA UJEVIĆ GALETOVIĆ | MARKO TADIĆ | NIKA RADIĆ | SINIŠA MAJKUS | VIKTOR POPOVIĆ | ZLATAN VEHABOVIĆ
- Marija Ujević Galetović, Cat Woman, 2001.
- Siniša Majkus, Red Rock, 2001.
- Ivan Kožarić, Ascent, 1999.
- Braco Dimitrijević, A casual Passer-By I met at 3.41 PM, New York, 1988.
- Lovro Artuković, Signing of the Declaration on the Unification of Western Herzegovina and Popovo Polje with the Republic of Croatia (Wer hat das Bier bestellt?), 2008. - 2011.
- Lovro Artuković, Apollo and Marsyas (Triumph of the New Media over Painting), 2009. - 2011.
- Viktor Popović, Untitled, 2000.
- Siniša Majkus, Virosis, 2000.
- Ivan Kožarić, Shape of Space, 1965.
- Ivana Franke, Latency (Sala Colonne), 2007.
- Igor Ruf, One of a Kind and Five Others, 2010.
- Marko Tadić, Souvenirs, 2007.
- Kristina Lenard, Baloon Balance, 2009.
- Nika Radić, For Cocteau, 2005. - 2006.
- Ivan Kožarić, Red Sign, 1969.
- Ivan Fijolić, Hopscotch, 2009.
- Lovro Artuković, Old Master and Young Girl, 2004.
- Lovro Atruković, Homage to Romanticism, 2004.
- Lovro Artuković, Pendulum, 2004.
- Lovro Artuković, Stolen Face, 2004.
- Lovro Atruković, Who is looking at Whom here, 2004.
- Lovro Artuković, Echo, 2003.
- Lovro Artuković, Echo and Narcissus, 2003.
- Lovro Artuković, Meeting in Another Dimension, 2004.
- Lovro Artuković, Narcissus, 2002.-2005.
- Duje Jurić, Editaˈs Cabinet , 2001.
- Duje Jurić, R.R.J.C., 2000.
- Duje Jurić, Filipˈs door, 2001.
- Kristina Lenard, Interior, 2009.
- Duje Jurić, Memo-chip 1, 2010.
- Duje Jurić, Memo-chip 2, 2010.
- Alem Korkut, Lies, 2011.
- Lovro Artuković, Sofa, 2007.-2008.
- Ivana Franke, Damir Očko, Silvio Vujčić, Floor, 2005.
- Zlatko Kopljar, K10, 2004.
- Ivan Fijolić, Skirmish, 2002.-2003.
- Zlatan Vehabović, White buffalo, 2011.
- Kristian Kožul, Altar, 2005.-2006.
- Kristian Kožul, Baby high chair, 2004.
- Kristian Kožul, Cradle, 2004.
- Ivan Kožarić, Feeling of wholeness, 1953.-1954.